Cottagecore Themed Notion Journal Template with Prompts and Tracker | Simple, Minimalist Nature-Inspired Design Journal Template for Notion
🦋 Is this journal for you?
This journal isn’t for everyone. I understand that. How do we know if this journal is for you?
1. You want a simple, uncomplicated method for keeping record of your thoughts.
2. You’re willing to assign a portion of your day to writing, tracking, and getting to know the ideas that run inside your head.
3. You want to develop a growth-oriented mindset and reflect on your day, week, and month.
4. You’re willing to look at the things that went wrong and learn from them. This way, you can make better decisions moving forward.
5. You’re ready to work on your goals and yourself.
6. You want to practice healthy productivity, one that doesn’t cause you to burnout.
7. You think the Anne with an E vibes is overrated.
🦋 What do you think?
It’s okay if you’re not quite ready yet for all of that. This journal will be here for you when you are. Thank you for getting this far.
On the flip side…
If you’re glowing with excitement at the idea of starting a journal or finding a simple and effective system for keeping one, then I welcome you! This journal will be just the thing you need. I’m rooting for you, dear reader.
🦋 What you are getting:
- Weekly tasks overview
- Life goals overview
- Playlist embed to add flavor and ✨personality✨
🌸 Daily Log
- Daily highlight
- Accomplishments list
- Gratitude prompt
- Mood tracker
- Hydration tracker
- Daily reflection
- Day gallery
🌸 Weekly Log
- Start-of-the-week planning spread (goals of the week, deadlines tracker, your ideal week goal-oriented visualization
- End-of-the-week evaluation spread (your wins for the week, highlights, growth mindset prompt, idea dump, weekly gallery)
🌸 Monthly Log
- Start-of-the-month planning spread (important dates tracker, monthly goals, mood board)
- End-of-the-month evaluation spread (accomplishments list, project and plans review, habit tracker, health tracker, quality of sleep tracker, monthly reflection prompt)
🦋 What you will receive:
After purchase and confirmation of your payment, you will be given access to the file containing the link for this Notion template, which you need to DUPLICATE (on the top right corner button) to edit.
- If you have any issues or need something personalized, you can find me at shek[at]shekwrites.com so we can discuss what will work for you.
Prevent burnout by practicing healthy productivity through journaling. Get this simple, cottagecore themed Notion template.